Businesses all need the experience and skill set that a marketing professional brings to the table, skills that produce better decisions, generate more leads and increase the marketing ROI.
- The average salary of a marketing manager in Chicago is currently $100,000.
- The average salary of a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in Chicago is currently $200.000.
- For many, the cost of keeping a professional on staff is a non-starter!
- Poor judgment in marketing wastes valuable resources and offers little ROI.
CONSEQUENTLY, MANY BUSINESSES HAVE MARKETING MEETINGS THAT MAY LOOK FAMILIAR TO YOU:
The ATI Creative Consulting (formerly ATI Graphics, Inc.) On-Demand Advisor™ Program is very simple. For a monthly fee (annual and bi-annual agreements available) that is determined based on each client’s needs, an ATI Creative Consulting professional is available to advise your company on issues, including but not limited to:
THE “30,000 FEET” MARKETING STUFF:
- INTERIM MARKETING DIRECTOR OR CMO
- GENERAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY AND OVERALL “VOICE OF REASON” WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING BIG MARKETING DECISIONS
- DIRECTION FOR BEST PRACTICES IN SOCIAL MEDIA (FACEBOOK, GOOGLE+, LINKEDIN
THE DAILY MARKETING STUFF:
- NEW OR ONGOING ADVERTISING PROGRAMS AND CAMPAIGNS
- REVIEW OR DEVELOPMENT OF MARKETING CONTENT/COLLATERAL
- WEBSITE LOOK/FEEL, OPTIMIZATION AND FUNCTIONALITY REVIEW
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION
- CHANGES TO BRANDING ELEMENTS SUCH AS GRAPHICS AND MESSAGING
- GENERAL GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- NEGOTIATIONS WITH VENDORS AND CONTRACTORS
- VALUABLE NETWORKING CONNECTIONS
DISCOUNTED ANNUAL AND BI-ANNUAL RETAINER AGREEMENTS FOR ONGOING WORK (Recommended)
A formal in-house marketing department would be great of course. For many small and mid-sized businesses this is not possible. A consultant hired on a per-project basis is an option, but this too may be cost prohibitive.
ATI Creative Consulting can be an advisor and professional sounding board for your branding, marketing, web and advertising decision-making. The cost-savings and increased ROI will more than compensate for the added expense of the monthly retainer.
The addition of a professional advisor will help you win more customers and is one of the more sound investments you can make for your business.
“ATI Graphics, Inc. has been so terrific to work with that I have been non-stop recommending them at every opportunity. Not only are they creative and expert at what they do, but they deliver a great product on time—or early. ATI Graphics, Inc. is very respectful of our company’s budget—and always directs us toward the most cost effective and efficient way of doing things. I can not more highly recommend ATI Graphics, Inc.”
— Julie Yusim, (Former) Director of Marketing, Duxler Complete Auto Care
Getting Started with ON-DEMAND ADVISOR™
The ODA is often a monthly plan, the retainer determined by the unique, ongoing needs of each client. However, many clients start with the initial, minimum engagement (approx 10-12 hours of labor) to allow ATI Creative Consulting to review all existing branding and marketing, create a basic strategy and execute a number of design and content development tasks. This is an excellent way to start working together, without a long-term commitment and to tackle a number of important issues that will improve online and offline marketing ROI.
Depending upon the time required to complete each, some or all of the tasks listed below can be addressed during the initial, minimum engagement of the On-Demand Advisor™ program.
- Full review of current branding elements and branding standards
- Full review of current marketing budget and available (3rd party) marketing opportunities
- Full review of existing development and marketing collateral, such as brochures, ads, signage
- Full review online presence, including company website, online advertising and social media profiles
- Develop basic strategy and budget for ongoing efforts
- Modify content and graphics, as needed, of existing web presence (website, social media sites, ad programs)
- Create versatile, multi-purpose marketing piece(s)
- Develop written content to be distributed as Articles, Posts, Press Releases, Sales Sheets
Contact ATI Creative Consulting today at 847.748.7490 with any questions and to get started with this valuable program.